NON-REGISTERED USER DISPUTE
If you have not registered with Rentcheck, or ordered and received a profile, but wish to dispute an item on it contact 1-800-661-7312 ext. 223 or email@example.com and we’ll help you qualify for a free Tenancy History Report.
- A Tenancy History Report contains all the rental and leasing information submitted by your landlord(s), but does not include your RentScore.
- To register and obtain a current version of your personal Credit and/or Tenancy History Report – including scores – click here
New: Add a Potential Fraud Warning to protect your information at no extra cost! Contact 1-800-661-7312 ext. 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTERED USER DISPUTE
If you have already ordered and received your Rentcheck report package and then find a discrepancy in either your Credit or Tenancy History records, please follow the steps below.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCESS
Occasionally, inaccurately reported data can compromise your Credit and/or Tenancy History profile.
Here’s what to do:
For Credit Report disputes:
Please contact the originating Credit Bureau:
(1) TransUnion: 1-800-663-9980 or click here
for TransUnion’s online Credit Report Dispute centre.
(2) Equifax: 1-800-465-7166 or click here
for Equifax’s online Credit Report Dispute centre.
For Tenancy Report disputes:
Please contact Rentcheck:
(1) Rentcheck: 1-800-661-7312 or click here
to download and complete a Rentcheck dispute form as follows.
(a) List each Tenancy History item that you believe is factually inaccurate or prejudicial and give reason(s) why.
(b) Send your completed dispute form to email@example.com
What Happens Next?
- On receiving your request, we will verify the information and may also contact your Landlord.
- You may be asked for additional supporting documents during our investigation.
- Rentcheck will email you the investigation results within 30 days.